Punxsutawney Phil the groundhog emerged from his hole is morning around 7:25am. Although the sky was cloudy it is reported he did see his shadow...
A boutique real estate firm comprised of an elite group of Real Estate professionals who share a philosophy of professionalism and client attentiveness that is unmatched.
We Are Avenue Realty
In 2010, Darian and Amy Cochran opened the doors to Avenue Realty Group, based on the many lessons, and many happy clients the husband and wife team gained over the previous decade in the real estate industry. Armed with innovate ideas, vision, dedication, and determination, Darian, Amy, and their team have built an agency that has remained loyal and dedicated to the Charlottesville area, while maintaining scalability to handle any size project.
- Boutique real estate firm serving Charlottesville and Northern Virginia
- Small, tight-nit group of Realtors who share our views and dedication
- We earn our clients trust through honest work and transparency
- We treat all our clients like they are our only client
Our Guaranteed Home Sold Program
Experience the stress-free way of selling your home, knowing that your sale is guaranteed by The Cochran Team. This is our proven way of providing the best in customer service to those who need to sell on a fixed time frame with full transparency. Fill out the fields below and hit "Help Me Sell My Home" and we will schedule a time to provide you additional details of this program. The program is not for everyone and restrictions do apply.
Avenue Gives Back
At Avenue Realty we are grateful to call Charlottesville home. This is why we are excited to be giving back to our community both through volunteerism and monetary donations. To date we have donated funds or goods to the Charlottesville Ballet, Northside Baseball, March of Dimes, Northside Preschool, families of the Albemarle County school district, Salvation Army, Virginia Basketball Academy and Forest Lakes swim team. Volunteer hours have gone to Meals on Wheels and Habitat for Humanity. We are excited to continue to grow this list of worthy non-profits who help shape the Charlottesville community.
Our Free Resources
Whether you're buying your first home, your dream home, or another investment property, yours will be a big investment. Buying is home is important to you, we get it! We love real estate and are tireless negotiators on our clients behalf. Selecting an Avenue Realty Realtor to help you buy a home means you have hired the best in the business. How do we help make buying a fun and enjoyable process?
- We find the perfect property for you.
- Completely independent of any business relationships so all our service/advice is uninfluenced by builder relationships, etc.
- Constantly communicate each step in the process with you.
- By being fearless negotiators for our buyers and are considered the best in the business.
- We are focused on saving you time and energy.
- We have you covered with our network of experts in every related field from lending, title, general contracting, and relocation.
We take pride in the extra effort and attention we give all of our listings from our custom websites to our social media marketing. Our clients truly appreciate the results. We know the market and what is takes to sell a home for the most money. We enjoy helping homeowners understand the process and the things they can do to make their home more appealing to buyers. How do we help clients receive the most money for their homes?
- Customize all marketing to each specific listing, so no cookie-cutter marketing.
- Provide free staging advice and an actual pre-listing appraisal.
- By being fearless negotiators for our clients.
- Our clients on average receive nearly 99% of their listing price.
- By being constant communicators throughout the process.
- We utilize our network of general contractors on your behalf to knock out those pre-listing tasks and future home inspection items.
Building a home can be an overwhelming experience. At Avenue Realty, we have no business relationships with local builders so our guidance and advice is not influenced by builder sales objectives. We have personally built many homes, assisted buyers with building, and also have completed many whole home renovations. We make sure we guide you along each step of the way. How do we help clients "smartly" build their new home?
- Help you understand the process by providing easy to follow building e-guides / videos.
- Ask the "right" questions of the builder to understand the long-term outlook on the community being built.
- Those "right" questions are very important so you can protect your long-term investment, your new home from builder price fluctuations, etc.
- Negotiate with the builder on your behalf.
- Attend all inspections.
- Assist our clients with product selections throughout the process.
Melissa is an outstanding real estate agent and a joy to work with. She took the time to understand our needs in a new home, worked tirelessly running down leads, and has stayed upbeat and positive during a difficult search. We not only consider her as our real estate agent, but a friend. Our experience has been so positive that we absolutely plan on working with Melissa in the future.— Phil D.
It was truly a pleasure to work with Amy. Not only is she knowledgeable and responsive, but she is patient and takes the time to explain the process of selling a home and makes you feel comfortable with what can be a very complicated process. Amy truly made the process easy for us and sold our property in a week.— David P.
Stasia was very professional and friendly during our home buying experience. She helped us find houses to look at that met our requirements and was able to fill us in on information that we were not familiar with as first time home buyers.— Aaron Hale